Hub Brussels Copenhagen is looking for an
Assistant to the Economic and Commercial Advisor in Copenhagen
Permanent contract, Full-time
You have a Bachelor’s degree and are passionate about business and commerce? You are a
natural born communicator, you are well organized and you like working in an international environment?
hub.brussels is in great need of talent. Join us in the international network department
helping Brussels companies to enter the Danish market, from our nice office in Copenhagen.
Welcome to hub.brussels
hub.brussels is the Brussels Business Support Agency.
Brussels entrepreneurs contact us for help with their launch, development and internationalisation and foreign entrepreneurs for assistance with setting up and finding their feet in Brussels.
Behind hub.brussels are almost 350 employees who are passionate about their job and want to support, encourage and drive forward daring and innovative projects.
There is no need to stress the fact that hub.brussels defends diversity in all its forms and does not practise any form of discrimination (gender, disability, etc.) that could lead to applications being treated differently.
The Assistant to the Economic and Commercial Advisor (ECA) contributes to the deployment of operational and administrative tasks. He/she helps Brussels companies wishing to export by answering their questions and seeking relevant information and contacts.
Set of Tasks- Part 1- Operational support to the ECA
- Seek answers to questions from Brussels-based companies wishing to export to Denmark, e.g. by using commercial databases or social networks.
- Proactively prospect new Brussels companies whose products might be of interest to the Danish market.
- Collect local or international tenders/ calls for projects
- Help organize events (trade fairs, collective stands, B2B meetings, networking events)
- Host delegations (including travel, hotel and transfer management).
- Contribute to developing and implementing hub.brussels’ action plan in collaboration with head office colleaguesStudy Denmark’s economic structure, provide business intelligence and, more broadly, gather legal and regulatory information related to the internationalization of companies.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of companies in the Brussels Region and key sectors for its economic development.
Set of tasks- Part 2- Administrative support to the ECA
- Administratively manage and track official documents and mail
- Manage the office’s social networks
- Manage and animate the Copenhagen@hub.brussels mailbox
- Manage office logistics
- Encode and report files/helpdesks in CRM
- Prepare office accounts
- Manage contracts with local suppliers
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Business Relations, International Commerce or in Communications
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar tasks, either in an entrepreneurial support
organisation or in a business focused on sales development, ideally in an international environment
- Very good knowledge of Danish and English
- Knowledge of French
- A residential address in the Copenhagen Metropolitan Area before taking up the position
- Be curious, autonomous, daring and creative
- Commercial spirit, ability to listen and willingness to be of service
- Solution-oriented and persistent in finding solution
- Organized and comfortable with numbers/accounting
- Ability to use social networks for communication and research purposes (e.g. LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator,…) as well as knowledge of commercial databases (e.g. Kompass, Dun and Bradstreet,…) is an asset.
- A full-time open-ended contract
- A rich and varied work environment
- A pleasant workplace, easily accessible by public transport, located in Indre By of Copenhagen
- A balance between professional and private life, with the possibility of working remotely
Please send your CV and cover letter to the email address email@example.com by 06/11/2023 – 2pm local time.
We place extremely high value on the confidentiality and security of your personal data. The personal data protection policy of hub.brussels will inform you about the way in which we process your data and about your rights.